Monday, May 07, 2007

This bird

has got the right idea.


All images by A Muse.
A good margarita (and some sweet salsa from La Familia) always sounds good. I apologize for the crummy scan -- each layer is up on dimensionals and they ended up squooshed by my scanner lid. The colors here are gable green and cool caribbean by SU! I used the Quickie Glue Pen and some SU! Dazz Diamonds glitter for the tasty salt rim. I used versamark and IIEP for the ribbon stamp down the right side. The ribbon is from Mike's. I swear to Saint Stamp-ma-jig I tried to get that sentiment straight nearly a jillion times and yes, this is the best I could do. Grrr. Frustration!

Any whoo ... I still have at least one spot open for my A*Muse*A*Palooza swap, contact me if you are interested.

Ps. The bellas are really lovin' their "phat pad."

3 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Love this card. What a great idea and color scheme.

scoopy (Emily) said...

Very cute - love these colors!

Liz said...

Clever! Love the "salty rims" on the glasses. I'm getting in the mood for Happy Hour!