Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Totally Tweet!

People, I might have a favorite A Muse stamp. It feels a little like I'm playing favorite with my kids or something but this little bird is ... like totally tweet! (*groan*) No, seriously, it is like so many of the A Muse stamps, so versatile and darling. ...S.I.G.H...



Well, now that I've raved about it, here's today's (A*Muse*A*Palooza) example:

All images by A Muse.
The little bird is stamped twice, then one was cut out and popped up on a teensy corner of dimensional. The cage was stamped with versamark and then I embossed it with this EP I swear I've had for 7+ years ... the "color" is called "Tinsel" -- so ooh la la sparkly! The ribbon was a pretty snazzy little trick which I won't take ALL the credit for ... I'm sure I'm not the first to do this. I used Wackytac ribbon adhesive to adhere the flat length of ribbon, then tied a little bow and adhered that with a tiny, folded-in-half, SU! glue dot. Voila!! Total awesome-ness!!! The card stock is SU! barely banana, pretty in pink, and whisper white.

Here's another card I whipped up today ...

Beachabella by Stamping Bella and the sentiment is by A Muse.
My sweet sis sent me some of these beach gals and I have been super eager to use them ... I love how curvaceous this bella is (still, what I wouldn't give to look like that in a bikini?! Eh, ladies???) The scan, as usual doesn't do this simple card justice. I used the sakura glaze on her shades -- they look shiny and cool. I also used my Amer. Crafts glitter marker on the "sand" for more sparkle. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, the Magnolia collection (the big bo-hemoth pack from Costco -- yes, yes, yes, the lemming tendencies won, a-gain). The card stock is cool caribbean, real red and whisper white.

Tonight is the deadline for the A Muse Mother's Day contest ... I hope you voted. I can't wait to see which card won!!

No comments: