Thursday, April 05, 2007

"Pecos Sarah was a rootin' tootin' cow-girl!"

My apologies to Elmo, Travis Tritt and anyone else who worked on Wild Wild West Elmo. That said, my nephew's birthday party is coming up and I have "cowboy" on the brain! I did tags for his goodie bags tonight and they are too cute!




(On a related note, can anyone give me a good reason NOT to spend all my money on AMuse stamps?) I used THE gel pen on their belt buckles and dotted the sentiment with it too but otherwise I just colored the images in with my markers. I shadowed the sentiment with my grey marker/blenderpen just to add dimension. I love the red cowgirl boots. Can I have a pair?
Deets: Stamps: All Amuse: small oval, Billy the Kid, Calamity Jane, and Yahoo sentiment; Paper: real red, confetti white; Ink: black stazon, creamy caramel; Markers: brocade blue, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, real red, going grey; Etc: SU red and black gingham, making memories black eyelet, sakura stardust gel pen.

Here's another card I did tonight. I just found out that one of my cousins is pregnant! Yip yip yippito! So I HAD to do another card ... it's really just the other pregabella card with very minor twists. Is CASE-ing yourself technically CASE-ing? Whatever, right? Anyway, I traced the sentiment with my bashful blue marker to add dimension ... feh, it looks alright. I also highlighted the card with my gel pen.


Deets: Stamps: pregabella by stamping bella, small oval by amuse, sentiment by kolette hall/Michael's $1 bin; SU! CS: bashful blue, whisper white and certainly celery; Patterned CS: Cosmo Cricket Storytime Jack Sprat (both sides); Ink: black stazon, sahara sand; Markers: close to cocoa, real rust, rose red, blush blossom, bashful blue, going grey; Etc: primas, SU celery brads, making memories white eyelets, Blender pen, sakura stardust gel pen, dimensionals, glue dots and May arts ribbon from one of Texasjodylynn's latest shares (thank you jody!), sponges and the key tag and ticket corner SU! punches.

Thanks to everyone who's checking out my blog, Mira's and our Trolley Run page. Your support is invaluable.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

These are great...I love that bella (I have to use her soon for a friend!)...