Sunday, April 01, 2007

And the winner is ...

#7 Dawn Mercedes

(my favorite and lucky number -- though I did use the random # generator). Congrats Dawn! Please send me a PM at Splitcoast (my user name is "sukisan") with your snail address and I'll get these goodies mailed out as soon as I can. This whole blog candy was a lot of fun and I think I'll try and do another one soon.

Here are some pretty straight forward cards I did this weekend. I was extremely ready for some "mommy-alone-time" this weekend. So I took advantage of it and had some fun with my stamp-babies. At least when I tell my stamps, "I love you" they don't say, "I love daddy" back. (What a little sass-a-frass that boy is!) The first two cards are standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" but the third fits in SU's small open end envies so it's 3 3/8" x 6 1/2".

Here goes ...
Deets: Stamps: Flowabella by Stamping Bella, small oval by Amuse; Paper: whisper white, so saffron, rose red, old olive and patterned paper is Bruschetta by A La Carte (American Crafts); Ink: jet black stazon, sahara sand, blender pen, SU! markers: old olive, close to cocoa, rose red, so saffron, blush blossom; ETC: SU black grosgrain, piercer/mat pack, crop-a-dile (to punch hole for ribbon), Sakura Gel Pen (covered the flower pot in it and highlighted her shoes and the bottom of her dress).
Deets: Stamps: Flowabella by Stamping Bella, small oval by amuse, sentiment from Love Matters by Stampin' Up!; Paper: whisper white, gable green, blush blossom (mounted the whole front piece on this), patterned paper is Basic Grey Romani Archangel (w/flowers etc) and Harem (bg pink); Ink: jet black stazon, sahara sand, celery (for sponging), blender pen, su markers: pretty in pink, blush, gable green, so saff; ETC: ribbon from Mikes, silver cord, su word window punch, star dust stickles, cuttlebug/swirls folder, sponges
Deets: Stamps: All by amuse: small oval, sentiment and seattle girl; Paper: whisper white, regal rose, taken with teal and SU DS Loves me; Ink: whisper white, taken with teal, blender pen and regal rose marker; ETC: making memories white eyelets, su key tag punch, marvy giga scalloped square punch, stardust stickles, rose SU grosgrain.
Thanks as always for checking out my blog, Miss Mira's and our Trolley Run pledge page.

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Wow! Thanks so much. I get a kick out of that pic of your daughter. It's priceless!

Thanks for sharing all your sweet cards with us. I love seeing how others design layouts!