Sunday, March 11, 2007

I can quit anytime I want ...

Stamping with Bellas, that is. I just don't want to ... ever. Actually, I just want to give love to all the new gals that arrived yesterday and then I can branch out. 'Til then, consider yourselves warned ... it's all Bellas all the time.
Here's the first little gal I did today.

Deets: Rose red and chocolate chip. I used Basic Gray Blush Eternity (covered with VM/IIEP) on her purse, shopping bag and top. I sponged with chocolate chip (big layer) and close to cocoa on the small. Her pants are colored with chocolate, her shadow is cocoa and her hair is cocoa with caramel highlights. The ribbon is from SU's Flirty RO's.The background is double stamped with SU!'s dotted and linen (a favorite look of mine). I fell in love w/ my Crop-A-Dile doing those white eyelets (making memories) -- what a breeze, I can tell I'll be doing a lot more. Everything is up on dimensionals. I used some "fatter" dimensionals (I used my favorite ones --the SU kind-- behind the rose layer) behind the pierced chocolate layer b/c I didn't want that layer to bulge from the ribbon underneath and it worked out well.
I hope to post some more crafty bizz after the kids are down for the night. Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

Kathy McD said...

What a gorgeous card! I love this color combo! Def will have to case this...good job, and thanks for the inspiration!