Saturday, March 10, 2007

A quick post that got out of control ...

Here's a super fast post ... two cards from my (gluttonously embarrassing) recent Bella acquisition. (Their arrival today coupled with a trip to La Familia for Sweet Salsa -- oh yum -- was certainly uplifting.)
Card #1

Deets: The colors are So Saff, Turq, PIP (NEVER type it out when you can abbreviate, right?! esp, when it's 11:15 and your 20 month old has insomnia-- ack) and Ol' Olive. The pink and saff brads are from SU (as is the patterned paper, it's the new shtuff, PD&P) but the olive brad is from my peach of a sister (come to town, watch my kids AND leave me some bomb brads -- I'm practically jell-ooze of myself for having such an awesome sis -- and did I mention there's some Teal brads too, awww yeh). She found them at her LSS. My helpful tip o' the day: always scan your cards at an angle and that way no one will be able to tell you've stamped your sentiment lopsided, again!!! Oh, and I did the VM+IIEP trick again on this dame's dress, shoes, hair bow and stamp bag pocket. The only thing it needs is a teeny tiny amuse sticky rhinestone to go in her hair ... yeah! they're on their way here!!!
Card #2
Deets: Colors are Sahara Sand, PIP, and regal rose. The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and embossed with Pink EP. All else is pretty self explanatory (including the SSGP on her bad self).
One of my favorite things to listen to while I stamp is This American Life (courtesy of iTunes-kisses to you Steve Jobs). I just finished Show #188: Kid Logic from March 5th. Really so, so good, esp the last act - whew!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I love that baby and mom card...I got that image IRAK'd to me so now I can make a few (especially since all my friends are finally joining the mommy brigade!)...

Anonymous said...

can you tell me where on earth you found that priceless stamp??
kferro@twmi.rr.com.
I love you blog...

Unknown said...

Very cute cards - just found your blog - love it!! Love the bellas! Great job!