Monday, February 26, 2007

And the napping gods smiled ...

All the stars were aligned correctly and both kids slept AT THE SAME TIME this afternoon ... I'll pause whilst you let that tiny miracle sink in ... ... ... So I carpe diem'ed and stamped. I actually got the entire card done just as I heard Missypants waking up. Phew! That was a close one. Anyway I'm working on card number TWO and I hope to share it this evening, as long as the old man doesn't hog the computer (wink).

Here it is ...

The sentiment is another buckaroo from Mike's. I cannot help but point "lookie lookie" at the adorab-izz-le embossed layer. Sigh! I love the bug and the bug loves me. Everything else on this card is pretty standard stuff for me: SSGP (see blog banner), dimensionals and sponging.

I hope to have more to share later.

No comments: