Monday, February 26, 2007

Energizer me!

Here's my second Cosmobella ...


I think she may be my favorite little gal (shh, don't tell the other Bellas) except I find her hard to pair with a sentiment. I like the "cheers" but need an easier/smaller acrylic block to work with for that one ... this sentiment feels like I'm urging the recipient to go get tanked. I feel a little awkward about that but oh well.

Anyway, the colors are vintage violet, black, whisper white and Kraft. I used the Versamarker and IIEP (again ... I think I need to learn some new tricks, folks) on her shirt, drink, and pant cuffs -- the EP unintentionally adhered to the line of her pant leg but, strangely, it rocks. Her pants are colored in cocoa and I stamped her in Black StazOn. I am a big fan of StazOn, Timber Brown and Jet Black to be specific. My classic SU! basic black pad has been left in the dust ... it smears so badly and when I try to watercolor with images stamped in it, it bleeds frequently ... so frustrating. Oh, I almost forgot to mention this is my first time making a card this size but it's 5 1/4" square ... I need to find an envelope for this one. (Hmmmm, maybe in my gluttonous stash of all things Paper Source I have one ...)

Ps. Everyone needs an "Adhesive Remover" -- it's a nubby little brown, beige really, rubber square, you can buy them from SU! It's AWESOME if you're like me and frequently this happens: you lay down some dimensionals and then decide you don't need them in that particular spot and you gently pull everything apart but then you're left with the remains of your dimensional ... just rub the remains down with your adh remover thing ... voila! Your paper's good as new. Lovely!

Pps. I take it back, she's not my favorite. They're ALL my favorites. I can't choose. I love them all. Now I'm off to try to convince myself NOT to give half a dozen more Bellas a loving, loving home. Must...not...buy...more...Bellas! Trying hard ... to resist ... overwhelming ... urge ..........

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Both bellas you created today are great! I love all the sparkles on this one! And I so craved a little nap miracle of my own today...oh well, at least they were both asleep by 7!