Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fourth for the third ...

This would be my 4th entry into the 3rd A*Muse*A*Palooza Challenge -- go me! I'm very happy with how this card turned out.






Image by A Muse.
The CS is very vanilla, chocolate chip, and the Au Chocolat DS paper. The grosgrain ribbon is also by SU! I did the piercing at the bottom using an Ornare piercing template that I purchased at Ellen Hutson's store. I know online shopping can be hit or miss but I have placed two orders with her and was extremely impressed with the service, ship time etc both times. (Oh, if only I were getting kick backs for all this pimping.)

Also, there's a *NEW* contest going on over at the A*Muse*A*Palooza blog. No card making involved just some guesswork. GO! HURRY! ENTER!

4 comments:

Liz said...

LOVELY CARD! It is so elegant. I'm quite partial to browns lately. Where on earth can I purchase those Giga and Mega Oval Scalloped Punches? I can't find them at my local Joanne's or Michaels (those 40% off coupons would come in so handy). Can you send me a link or info on where I can get those cool doo-dads?

BTW, you should find a way to get kickbacks on your props!

Allison Rankin said...

Love it...this paper is so fun!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a very elegant card. Love the brown paper.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love that edge.