Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Chocolate matters.

And another card (for the A*Muse*A*Palooza Challenge).


All images by A Muse. Everything else (paper/embellishment-wise) is by SU! unless otherwise noted. The paper is chocolate chip, pretty in pink and au chocolat (dots colored in with my PIP marker). I stamped the truffle with chocolate chip craft ink and embossed it with clear EP. I know I bought that ribbon at Two Scrappy Cats in Decatur IL but I can't remember if it was American Crafts or May Arts -- one or the other most likely. The punch is the Marvy giga scalloped square.

Liz asked where I bought my punches. I bought my giga scalloped oval and mega regular oval straight from Marvy Uchida several months ago. Click HERE for a link to their product catalog Punch page. The service was very good. They were out of stock but called me direct to see if I wanted to wait or cancel my order. I waited and ultimately the punch(es!) got to me a week or so earlier than they had originally said. I have also bought from Linda at A Muse (do you NEED anything else while you're ordering punches???? Hmmmm???). Click HERE for a link to a picture from her "My Favorite Things" page (on her blog) where she lists all of the marvy punches she carries at the A Muse store in Seattle. I must say I have gotten terrific service when I've ordered from that store (and my delightful friend Tish says it's even better in person). Here's another link to a recent post Linda did about getting a bunch of punches in stock and instructions on buying them. Lastly I know that Nichole Heady's site, PaperTrey, is going to be getting a lot of Marvy punches and you can pre-order June 1st. Click here for a link to the "punch" announcement. Hope this helps!

All right. Off to bed with myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at this! Super cute.

Liz said...

Sarah, thanks for all the info on where to get those punches! I'll check out each of those sites. It'll be hard NOT to order anything else if I go to A Muse!