Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Challenge 5: # 3


All images by A Muse.
Man oh man, I think I used my glitter quota for the rest of the year on this card. There is just ONE layer that does not have at least one form of sparkle on it. Do I have a problem? Don't answer that.
The super heroes are cut out (woot! woot!) and on dimensionals. Actually so are the "clouds" (marvy mega scalloped ovals) covered in versamark and IIEP. The bodies of the super dudes are on dimensionals and their feet are glued to the cloud with a little dab o' mono multi. (So the clouds/dudes are all at the same "height", see?!?!) I used sliced up post-its to mask off the barely banana layer and sponged so saffron ink on there -- to create the sun's rays.
Now, just for giggles, I will list all the types of glitter I used ... ha ha ha ... do you have an hour? ... stickles (crystal, fruit punch, and diamond), iridescent ice embossing powder, and sakura stardust gel pen. The Gerber daisy makes a great sun and I versamark/IIEP'd that too.

Hope this all makes sense ... I'm getting tired and a little loopy.

OK. Just one last little mention of BIDNESS. I just need one more lovely lady to join my A Muse ATC swap. If anyone is interested, please see this post here. It'll be loads and loads of fun.

6 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Oh my goodness Sarah, this is SPECTACULAR! Love ALL the glitter. How ingenious of you.

Liz said...

Very clever card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

cute card

Anonymous said...

This ROCKS!!! I am going to have to case this one!

Soguesswhat11 said...

ohmigosh, I think this is a "super" card! lol Seriously, I appreciate all the glitter work you did on this. Lots of work, but it looks GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, I love the idea.