Hello to my lovely, wonderful, A Muse-obsessed-blogger-tolerant readers. I have been grovelling for your help in winning A*Muse*A*Palooza these past few weeks, thank you for your help and support. Some of you have even been so kind as to sign up for my swap. THANK YOU to all of you. I'm really excited about this swap but since this is my first time ever hosting one you'll all have to bear with my steep learning curve. I think I may have caused some confusion with some recent posts. Maybe not. Regardless I thought I'd go over things one more time -- and try switching things up a little too!!!
For you lovely ladies in Group 1 here are the important deets:
1. It's a FULL CARD SWAP (but no envelopes are needed).
2. Please have them to me BY FRIDAY JUNE 22nd.
3. Please include a self addressed stamped envelope and an extra stamp (which will be returned if unnecessary).
For all details click here.
I am also hoping to host a second group. This one will be for ATC's (snazzy 2.5x3.5" cards). I'm pushing the dates back for this group. I'm setting the sign up cut off date as Friday June 8th. The ATC's will be due to me by Saturday June30th. Sign up by sending me an EMAIL (see my address at right). I need a MINIMUM of 6 people for this swap (max 10). We'll do as many swaps as there are participants. The basics for the ATC swap are very similar to the full card swap for Group 1:
1. At least 1 PROMINENT A Muse stamp.
2. Please include a self addressed stamped envelope and an extra stamp (which will be returned if unnecessary).
3. Sign and number (1 of 10, 2 of 10 etc) the back of each and note if you do NOT want them published on someones blog (mine). A recipe is optional.
Here's the list of participants so far ... it's going to be a real hoot so c'mon and join us!
Group 2 (ATC)
As always thanks for visiting my blog and for all your feedback and interest. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about this swap biz or anything at all. Happy evening!
**Allison: please email me so I can get you my address for the group 1 swap. Thanks!!***