Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What I did last night...

Uh. Mah. Gawsh. It was so frickin' awesome. If you remember, it's from this. Totally worth the wait and the money. The only annoyance was the KS/MO mix up. Sweet, sassy Neil kept saying how great it was to be in Kansas. Oops. I guess he forgot to read the back of his concert tee where it says "Kansas City, MISSOURI." Otherwise it was an incredible night and a reminder that we should get out MORE OFTEN. (Good luck with that, right?)
Thanks for all your patience with my lackadaisical posting. I have been rather uninspired to stamp but I have been getting organized. My stamps are all done and I have a BIG chunk of my big storage thing-y emptied out and semi-organized. That feels awesome. I took a bunch of before pics and will post the "after" really soon. Now that the kids are back in school (OH PRAISE THE HOLY END OF SUMMER!) I should have a few spare minutes during the day to get SOMETHING done.
OK. Later lovely peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sb
I will write to you soon. I'm super busy with bills, orders and I have a class on Thurs. Plus, my car needs a brake job. Glad to hear from you. I miss you buddy. I need you to fly here and organize my BIG mess. I've been stamping all day today.

Oh and hi Liz....I can't leave comments on your blog but I was on it last nite. Cool beans Man!!!

Bye chickas and Hi Trisha and sis!