Wednesday, August 22, 2007

At long last ...

a card. Some stamping finally. I squeezed in some stamping between an appointment and picking the boy up from Pre-K. I'm really happy with it. What do y'all think? Is anyone still reading this blog? Ha ha ha!
This is for a mom in one of the kid's classes who's newly prego. The sentiment is covered in IIEP -- it's a lot more readable in real life. I also sponged the edges of the sentiment in soft sky ink. I just have to say that I am so seriously in love with this wide red grosgrain that I am thinking of running away to Vegas with it. SERIOUSLY. It is LUSH-USSSS!!! I am not super happy with the picture quality (sorry, I was being a tad lazy about that today!) but I am glad that you can see her "patent-leather shoes" which was the black glaze pen.
Anyway, I'm so pumped over how well this card turned out today that I may have to get back downstairs this evening. Unless our fridge shoots craps AGAIN tonight (grrrr, long story!) or something else insane and annoyingly time consuming comes up unexpectedly! I am laughing about it now but really ... how about a good surprise or two now and again.
Also, I really am happy and totally NOT jealous at all that Tisha gets to go to Seattle and visit the A Muse store AND gets to see Linda. I'm not jealous or envious or at all willing to sneak myself into her luggage. Really.
Deets: All materials from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. Stamps: prego gal and dotted frame by A Muse, sentiment from Small Sayings; Paper: patterned paper by Crate Paper, whisper white and soft sky; Ink: black stazon, versamark, wild wasabi, soft sky, real red, blush blossom, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, and a 30% cool gray prismacolor marker; Misc: iridescent ice EP, wide red grosgrain, white brads by paper studio, red twinkle sticker by A Muse, word window punch, black glaze pen by sakura and dimensionals.

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love that paper and fat ribbon

Liz said...

I do still check on your blog. I know life gets in the way of our passions (like cardmaking) but I'm glad to see you're still making them! My blog has come to a stand still also but I hope to post some stuff soon. You may not be jealous that Tisha's going to Seattle, but I AM! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi sarah.

I love this card.

Hi Liz!

I want details from Trish!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

Where did you get that totally rockin' ribbon? I LOVE it!!!!