Saturday, June 02, 2007

Out of town but still in the game ...


All images by A Muse.
I'm here at my sisters, one of my favorite places to be and I got a card done! Whoo hoo. (That's my sis's sentiment and BBQ dude ... lucky!). This one is too simple for words. The paper is Basic Grey/Stella Ruby, the rest of the paper is SU! There are red stickles on the BBQ, crystal stickles on the sun, sakura stardust on the smoke and white glaze on the BBQ apron/hat.

I'm hoping while I'm here to visit Scrapbook Friend'z in Bloomington. Aura's been stalking them ... calling twice a day to see if their recent A Muse order's in yet. Awww. Yeah.

Great news! I have 6 in my ATC swap now ... we're LEGIT!! I'm keeping it open until Friday (June 8th) or maybe a touch later ... in case there's a sudden surge of interest. I hope so ...

No comments: