Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Lot to Post ...

I'm going to try to keep all of this brief and to the point tonight as I have MUCHO to blog about. Bear with me folks, shortening the story is not one of my strengths. Plus in the process of making some Challenge 8 cards, the silly rubbed off on me.

FIRST.
My swap is full. I want to thank all you lovely, lovely ladies who've volunteered your time, talent and paper goods in joining (ALL of) my swap(s). If anyone feels left out of the swap-eriffic fun, please email and we can get MORE swaps going. More is always better, especially when we're talking A Muse!

SECOND.
Have ya SEEN what the prize is for Challenge 8??? No less than 8 fabulous summer-y stamps from, you guessed right!, A Muse!!! Here is a quick pic ...

You would have seen these as early as last night if you were registered for A*Muse*A*Palooza -- you get the A Muse Newsletter delivered right to your very own virtual doorstep. If you're not in this oh-so-fabuloso loop ... A) I feel a little sad that your being left out of all the fun and B) get your pa-toot over and register RIGHT NOW! And tell them I sent you. Me. Sarah Bertolino. Your friendly neighborhood A*Muse*A*Palooza Ambassador Contestant. Good.

Onward stalwart blog readers. I have many a' post to go!

No comments: