Friday, June 15, 2007

The barrage continues ...

all A*Muse*A*Palooza, all the time! I hope all of you can withstand it. (I can't help it. I still want to win. So please bear with me ...)

As I am committed to giving moment by moment updates of what's happening over at the A*Muse*A*Palooza blog, I'll fill you in. This week the featured store is a quaint little California shop called, Pad to Paper. So if you happen to be in the San Joaquin valley area (or near it, or even if you know how to spell "San Joaquin") during the week of July 9-15th, now you know where to go to indulge in some fun A*Muse*A*Palooza festivities.

As for me, I will be in St. Louis at the Ink Spot Thursday and Friday. I'll be the one in the pink A*Muse*A*Palooza tee shirt drooling over the new stamps. I may not be the only one.