Thursday, May 10, 2007

moo.




All images by A Muse.
I really like this card even though this combo may not be the cleverest or most original A Muse pairing ever. The paper is celery, whisper white and Au Chocolat by SU! -- I did an "Yvette" and colored in some of the polka dots with my marker. The ink is timber brown staz-on, celery and pretty in pink. The chocolate grosgrain (by SU! also) was just glued down with a glue dot. Pretty basic overall and not a speck of bling in sight (heresy I tell you!!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! I love the sentiment and the chocolate and celery color combo.

Liz said...

This is such a rad card! I love the colors and LOVE the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

this card rocks.
I love everything about it. I think its important to mask the cow and milk the cow too. OK...its late, please forgive me. I just love it. Makes me want to ink up my virgin cow stamp. I have the grass stamp too. Tami