Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Challenge # 2 ... redux

Two more cards ...



The little flower in the elephant's trunk is from SU!'s Wild About You but everything else is by A Muse. The CS is whisper white, certainly celery and pixie pink; the patterned paper is from SU's palette o' prints. I was feeling a little "minimalist" tonight so I just highlighted the elephants with my gray marker and blender pen. I then went over that with my stardust gel pen -- though it's not apparent in the scan. (Curses!) I used A Muse micro and mini dot twinkle stickers on the elephant's bow and flower. The ribbon is May Arts and the brads are by SU!


All images by A Muse.
The CS is whisper white, chocolate chip and the patterned paper is by Magnolia (MME). The ribbon is SU. I stamped the bird and bear with Burnt Umber Palette ink ... lighter than chocolate chip but it won't bleed. The sentiments are stamped in chocolate chip and pumpkin pie. These stamps are from A Muse's acrylic animal set and I just curved the sentiment so it would work around the edge of the punched out circle -- "super fabuloso!"

Thanks, as ever, for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Looove it! Love those little elephants!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Adorable! Love how you curved the sentiment around the bear's circle!