Friday, May 25, 2007

Challenge Four: Sixth Card

I have much to post tonight but it's all going to be in separate posts. I hope this doesn't feel too terribly tedious for anyone LOVELY enough to be visiting. Short and sweet right? Anyway ...

Sentiment by A Muse and cakeabella by Stamping Bella.
I cased this layout from Scrap TV. I love her designs and her overall style. Her cards look sharp and elegant and easy at the same time. I totally did NOT forget to put a PUNCH on here until the last minute when I added that punched out flower in Cakey's hair. (The punch is from Mike's $1 spot). The paper is all SU! The brad is from Joanne's and the ribbon is from our local Paper Source (the receipt said "bluebird grosgrain" ... sigh, it is so soft and pretty ... I need about 50 more yards). There are fruit punch and crystal stickles on the cake.

No comments: