Friday, May 25, 2007

Challenge Four: LUCKY SEVEN!


All images by A Muse.
The paper is all by SU! I haven't used this patterned paper (from the Friends and Flowers Scrappin' Kit) until now and it's very nice ... a little farewell homage to Cool Caribbean. *heavy sigh* The sentiment is embossed in black ep. The car has a bit too much going on, not that you can see much of it in my cruddy picture (oh if only I had the mad photo skillz of my dad, sis or Stampin' Kub). I used clear glaze on the tires, white glaze on the headlight, silver sparkle on the bumpers and hubcaps, stardust gel pen on the windshield and stardust stickles on the body of the car. Sheesh! Oh, and the punches are by Marvy.

1 comment:

Liz said...

So purrrty! When you color your cards do you use a blender pen with the inkpads or do you use watercolor pencils, crayons, etc? I love the dimensions of the coloring!