Thursday, May 03, 2007

A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA

FIRST. This is totally going to rock. A Muse is having their 2nd annual A Muse-fest-fun-o-rama aka A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA. Click on THAT link or any of the A Muse-ing links I posted to the right for all pertinent details. If you love AMuse stamps, or any of their wonderful stuff, you're going to want to get involved. St. Louis or Bloomington HERE I COME! On that note ...

{Warning: Shameless self promotion ahead ...}

Second. I'm just going to put this out there. I want to be A Muse's next Ambassador. I love A Muse. I LOVE A Muse. I LOVE A MUSE. And if you feel like helping me reach my goal (of being said A Muse Ambassador) and would like to win some awesome prizes (for yourself) at the same exact time, go to the A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA site and register. When the survey/form thingy asks who referred you, feel free to type in my name, Sarah Bertolino. I would be so, so, so grateful.

A Muse up.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I've registered and put your name down. Good luck!