Saturday, June 23, 2007

National Chocolate Celebration Day (Nov 17th)

Thanks for hanging in there with me folks. This is my last post for tonight.

This is a holiday I can really get behind. Or rather a holiday I can get a really big behind from! Ha! (It's late. OK?) I mean to be honest, isn't this a holiday many of us celebrate EVERY DAY? Me! me! me! Oh well ... I can always handle a new excuse to eat chocolate and use one of my FAV A Muse stamps.


Truffle image by A Muse. Sentiment by SU! (from Like it a Latte). Really simple card. I used Chestnut Roan and Dark Brown Chalk Ink here. The card is by A Muse. That's it. I think it's the first time I've used a patterned A Muse note card like this one. LOVE IT!
More stamping tomorrow ... Have a wonderful Sunday all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmm, chocolate