Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Vanilla Milkshake Day!

I will bet you didn't know today was Happy Vanilla Milkshake Day, did you? It's true! (I read it on the internet so it has to be true!!) Anyway, a fabulous holiday like this deserves a card (and an entry into Challenge 8!) so here's mine ...
All images by A Muse. I had to make do with this "happy day" stamp. I think I'll petition Linda to come up with a "Happy Vanilla Milkshake Day" sentiment stamp ... think how often you'd use it! ANYWAY, this patterned paper is Charlotte (Blossom Street Floral) by Scenic Route Paper Co. I used the floral side for her dress (paper pieced), the stripes on the back of this paper seemed a lot more ice cream-y. I also used very vanilla paper and colored her in with my prismacolor makers as I don't like to watercolor on vanilla -- it's too absorbent. I did use my SU! markers on the vanilla milkshake image. I used micro dot A Muse twinkle stickers -- light pink on the stem of the glass and red in place of the cherry. I used these "pool" colored snaps from Paper Source. The rest of the paper (and the ribbon knot) are by SU!
I'm still trying for yet ONE more swap. Any and everyone is invited. Please click here for more details and email me to sign up. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI
ITS ME JUST CKING IN!! CUTE CARD AS ALWAYS. CLASS WAS GOOD TODAY! I should say GREAT!!!

I SHOWED OFF MY SARAH CARD and my ATC swaps!!! MUCHOS GRACIAS SENORA!!!

Anne said...

I LOVE your color combination and use of the A Muse Hostess... AWESOME! *wink*

Anne :)