Friday, May 04, 2007

Somewhere ...

pigs are flying. Three posts in one single solitary day! Wow-zuh! And all of them before the kids are in bed. *** THUD!!!!**** (That's the sound of my jaw hitting the floor!) Such is the miraculous power of A Muse over my poor hapless self. Here's my second entry into the A*Muse*A*Palooza Weekly Design Challenge -- find out more about it by clicking "HERE."


All images by A Muse.
The card stock is SU!'s certainly celery and apricot appeal. I stamped the bear, masked him and then stamped the couch. I colored the image with reinkers/blender pen and added a little shadow in going grey. The ribbon is SU!'s apricot grosgrain.

Well, since we're going ALL A MUSE ALL DAY LONG ... I should also mention that the Mother's day reader gallery contest is up and vote-able!!! {CLICK HERE} GO VOTE!! There are some really nice cards there to, at the very least, inspire you. (And a there might be a few entered by sweet little ol' me! Let me know if you can figure out which entries are mine!)

Thanks for checkin' in all.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...great job!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! And I love how you stamped that sentiment perfectly straight!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

This card is adorable! I never thought to put the bear on the couch. Great idea!!

Linda