Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More birthday cards ...

Here are the other two cards I did for my neighbor last week. I guess she liked them well enough to ask me for two more. She wanted one like the grumpabella card I did in the last post and one with the A Muse hammock here. I will take photos and post those as soon as I can.

Before I get started though, who else watched the premiere of the Office? Oh have mercy that was funny. Holy moly!! SO, so good. "I'm not superstitious, I'm only a little stitious." Ha!

Alright. This one is pretty straight up. The colors are pixie pink, pink passion and celery. Aww, yeh. And all I have to say is "welcome back big and little pieces" ... I felt like I was having flash backs to Christmas using these!!!

Deets: Stamps by Stampin' Up!, A Muse, and Lockhart; Paper and Ink by SU!, ribbon by ???, liquid applique and stardust gel pen.

Now this card may feel a little "been there done that" to me (who has seen every stamper and her auntie do the "cuttlebug swirls as ocean waves" trick) but my neighbor was REALLY impressed. Who doesn't love that feeling? This card needed something else but I was in a pinch time wise when I finished it. I think the "re-make" I did tonight is better. I'll post it soon.

Deets: All stamps by A Muse; Paper, punches, saffron brad and ink by SU!; cuttlebug swirls embossing folder, sakura stardust gel pen, and copper stickles.

I also plopped down some of my squirreled away stamping money and bought a few new stamps today (online). Hopefully, it'll all arrive next week and I can heat up the new rubber! Also my sister and my neffy-poos are coming for a visit (wahhoooo! my 4 year old is going to be on cloud nine!!!) and they're getting here a week from this Sunday (cough, cough ... my birthday ... cough, cough).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more cute cards sarah!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Such fun and cute cards!
:-)

Anonymous said...

You think you're excited now, but wait until we invade your house....