Sunday, July 01, 2007

So busy ...

ugh. I am so tired I can barely prop my eyes open to write this. We had a beautiful day today for Mira's party. Threats of rain did not materialize and the bouncy castle was an absolute HIT for all the kids and a few adults. The whole day was wonderful. I also got to skip off for a girls night afterward and leave the dishes and bedtimes to dad (not that it was a difficult bedtime after all that BOUNCING!!!). Bliss I tell you. I would really like to stamp. But I MUST SLEEP. I am truly hoping to finish strong for A*Muse*A*Palooza. But tonight is not the night I will do any catching up. Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. I promise ... more stamping soon. I have received some of my swaps (not all) and I will post them as soon as they are all in my hot little hands.

Cheers,
Sarah

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Glad you had a fun day & were able to have a "girl's night" too. Now get some rest!! :)