Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Power stamping ...

Must be my inner "Cobra" coming out and giving me lots of energy to get these projects done tonight ... especially after our action packed day. I hope everyone else had a wonderful, safe, and not too sweltering Fourth of July, too.



Here's what I got accomplished tonight ... (not my ATC's though ... DOH!) ... I hope you enjoy.


These are my "Mini-Tags" ... they're 2 1/2" square. The eyelet is in the corner of the marvy giga punch layer which is up on dimensionals. This would make it easy to write something inside the tag but still be able to hang it or tie it onto the gift. And FANTASTICALLY, I have destinations in mind for all three of these bad boys. Yeah! All images are by A Muse.





There's pink glaze pen on the mug dots and stardust pen on the steam. All of these eyelets are by American Crafts.




There's stardust gel pen on the pinata harness.





This is a remake of the tag I did for our neighbors last night. I am much much happier with this one. There is DD glitter (and quickie glue pen) on the welcome mat. Zing.





Speaking of Mini-Tags. Here's one that's just the SU Key Tag punch. I thought it would look cute one something small and sweet. There's A Muse twinkle stickers on the cupcakes.





This ATC turned out a little bizarre. I was inspired by one of the scrappin' kits out of the new SU catalog but I don't have the new wasabi color so I substituted green galore ... eh, not so much.



Lastly, I am working on some thank you's for Missypants' birthday gifts ... here's the first ... a CASE of a card out of the new SU catalog. (Can you tell what I've been reading lately??)



What do you think of the off set image. Cute or annoying? Honesty, please. I could go either way. I know there's a smudge or two and I think I'll skip the saffron "shadow" next time.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I think the off-set stamp of Makenna is a great look! These are great tags (and great for Challenge #10)!!

Anonymous said...

I like it! It looks like she's peeking. :)