Thursday, July 05, 2007

Clarifications etc ...

I posted yesterday about what you could win if you register online over at the A*Muse*A*Palooza website. Sadly, I was incorrect but luckily Emily sent me an email with the CORRECT info so ... here it is for everyone's edification. THANKS EMILY!!

Hi Sarah,
I noticed your blog post yesterday about the weekly winners where you mention registering and the Grand Prize. To enter the Grand Prize drawing, people need to fill out an entry form at a retail store AP event. Registering online only gets them registered for the online festivities (challenges, games, weekly prizes). We have lots planned for the blog next week, so registering is still a great idea.. I just wanted to make sure that there isn't any confusion about the Grand Prize. I am planning to post a note on the blog about it too.
Thanks!
Emily


She did just post a quick little entry about this very topic at the A*Muse*A*Palooza blog too. Don't fret though, you can still win LOTS of goodies even if you're only registering online (and referring yours truly ... wink!) AND what could be a better motivation to get yourself to one of the A*Muse*A*Palooza events??? Hey, I'm driving 4 hours to go to one! Hope to see YOU there!

No comments: