Monday, July 02, 2007

ATC Swap Group 2

Here they are. Apologies for the scan vs photo. Our camera is bogged down with a plethora of birthday photos and on top of that I'm too lazy to go get it from upstairs. Oh well.
These are some super dooper swaps. I can't get over how much fun I have had doing ATC's. And my gals (wink) have totally out done themselves .... THANK YOU LOVELY LADIES!!! All of these swaps ROCK!!!
I am mailing most of these out tomorrow. Please let me know when you recieve them. Thanks so much!!!
AGAIN! No original stamping tonight. We have guests and are busy with family stuff. Hopefully I'll squeeeeeeze some stamping time in tomorrow. Till then, thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Liz said...

OMG, I think I'm going to pee my pants!! I love, love what everyone's done. Gosh, the amazing attention to detail. Thanks for arranging this Sarah! I hope that you'll do more ATC's post-AMAP because these are such a blast!