Monday, June 11, 2007

Swap Update.

OK. I wanted to do a quick post to wrap up all of my latest swaps so all the info was in one spot. Thanks to all the lovely ladies who've offered up their time, support and stamping expertise to be a part of my swaps. I can't wait to see what you all send!

Swap 1 ... Full Card Swap ... DUE June 22nd (no envelopes necessary)
1. me
2. Liz
3. Tisha
4. Aura
5. Allison
6. Tami

Swap 2 ... ATC Swap ... DUE June 30th
1. Me!
2. Tracy
3. Tisha
4. Aura
5. Liz
6. Cori

Swap 3 ... ATC Swap ... DUE June 30th
1. ME!
2. Aura
3. Liz
4. Tami
5. Kristina
6. Wendy

The deets for all the swaps are simple and as follows:
1. Minimum: 1 (prominent) A Muse stamp, two layers, and one embellishment. No other vendor/supply restrictions.
2. Please include a self addressed stamped envelope and an extra stamp (which will be returned if unnecessary).
3. Sign and number (1 of 6, 2 of 6 etc) the back of each and note if you do NOT want them published on someones blog (mine). A recipe is optional.

Thanks again and if anyone is interested in doing any MORE swapping ... PLEASE please do not hesitate to email me (or if you have any questions at all). I'd love to do another one! AND I'm happy to do some "Swap Back Scratching" (as in I join yours, you join mine) if you're hosting your own. JUST EMAIL ME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah-
I mailed my cards on Monday so keep your eyes peeled. That UPS man has got to be one of the most important men....Mr. Legs!! I think A Muse took a picture of Kent last year too. My stamps are coming this week also! And, so are yours!!!!!! Happy times ahead for all. I've been hard at work on all my ATC commitments. TTYL