Sunday, June 17, 2007

Surprise #1

Here's a card I did for Tami as a thank you for a lovely RAK (when she sent her swap). I would've photographed the RAK but I dug into it too fast! THANK YOU TAMI!!!










If you haven't gotten this in the mail yet, Tami, and want to be surprised then don't peek!
















All images by A Muse. The patterned paper and the white 3/16th eyelet are by American Crafts. The whole pinata image was laid flat in versamark then embossed with IIEP. The sentiment was stamped with white craft ink then embossed with detail white EP. The punches are by marvy (mega scallop and super ovals). Simple but I was really pleased with the result and I hope Tami enjoys it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah-
I just got this card today and I love it. How sweet of you to make me a card. It rocks!! I love all your work and I saw the ATC. How cute. I couldn't resist. Happy belated anniversary. I finished the swaps for your ATC last week and I'm going to mail them soon.

Tami

Heidi said...

Oh my! I love all of the sparkles and color! Very cute!