Friday, June 08, 2007

More info ...

just in case you haven't gotten enough updates via ME regarding A*Muse*A*Palooza ...

The featured store this week is in Victoria BC ... Stampers! Another place the old man and I visited on our honeymoon. Well, we visited Victoria. We didn't make it to Stampers! It looks like a lovely enough shop.

I have a serious soft spot for the PacNW because we honeymooned there. Even though we had a few hiccups on our trip (which make for really hilarious, way too often repeated anecdotes ... I'm sure our friends and family have heard them ENOUGH!), it was such a wonderful place to visit. So beautiful. If only I had known then that it was the "stamping Mecca" ... yikes! Maybe I can talk the old man into a "second honeymoon" and go back there one of these years. ****Sighs of nostalgic, fondness all around.****

No comments: