Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Lollipop Day (July 20th) ...

I'm getting a jump start on my Happy Lollipop Day cards. Have you made yours yet?? Better get busy ... there's only a month left!!! Tic tock.
Makenna stamp by A Muse. The miraculous morning nap is over so this is going to be quick. Deets: Paper by Scenic Route and SU!; glitter, celery brads, white gel pen by SU!; pink eyelets by Amer. Crafts; quickie glue and clear gel pens by sakura; ribbon from Michael's; punches by marvy. I used my prismacolor markers for her hair and skin.
Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

lexi said...

cute cute! and i love the striped paper! :) lexi

Julie Masse said...

Too too cute! Love that paper!

Connie said...

That is real sweet, pun intended.

Liz said...

Love the paper and color combos!

tami said...

sarah
this rocks. I just sent you an email. tami

Oh and HI Liz!!!