Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Hero's Day (Jan. 20th)

Well, that is if you're a resident of Cape Verde ... gotta love Google. Here's a card I plan on sending to someone who's from Cape Verde, or someone who knows someone from Cape Verde, or knew OF Cape Verde prior to my wikipedia link to it. Post a comment if you do and I'll send you this card. Honest.




All images by A Muse. The ribbon is from Mikes. The eyelets are by American Crafts. The punch is by Marvy. There is stickles all over the super dude. The card is an A Muse note card (courtesy of Tami).

2 comments:

Adelina said...

This is a cute card! I like the glitter and the use of the scalloped punch.

Nancy said...

I wish I could say I have some assosiation with Cape Verde, 'cause this card ROCKS!! I love the pink & the sparkles!!! Somebody out there will be very lucky to receive this card!! :)