Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fun!!!

DON'T MISS OUT! There's going to be another SNEAK PEEK over at the A*Muse*A*Palooza blog on Friday. It'll only be up for a mere 24 hrs so make sure to go check it out before it's gone.

Also, Linda hinted on her blog about some more fun stuff coming up for A*Muse*A*Palooza ... can you say scavenger hunt??? Eeee!

Make sure you're registered for all the fun. AND if you're interested I still have lots o' room in my 2nd ATC swap. I would love love love to have this one fill up. Email me if you would like to join. THANK YOU as always for visiting.

Finally, no, I would have loved to post an actual stamped card but the one I did tonight was a real dud and since I just got back in town the hubby talked me into some Quality Time with him ... strangely that ended up involving watching the Stanley Cup final on TV. Odd how THAT happened.
Real stuff tomorrow, I promise. Liz emailed me a great question and I have a whole blog post/tutorial brewing and I can't wait to get it up. SO come on back.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I can't wait for your tutorial. I feel silly for asking you so many technique questions but your cards obviously show that you've mastered them!