Monday, May 21, 2007

Mass production ...

that's what I've been up to yesterday and today. Not too heinous, just 10 ATC's (my FIRST) and 8 (more!) teacher/therapist thank you notes. PHEW!! They are finished. What relief!!


All images by A Muse.
The white square is a marvy mega punch and the rose red is a giga punch; the saffron is just cut out at 1 7/8" square. There's stardust gel pen on the pinwheel and the word "wheely". The patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket. I added a little yellow A Muse twinkle sticker in the center of the pinwheel because that's how I roll.
These are obviously for an ATC swap I joined but I'm hosting my own full card swap and have plenty O' room for more folks. If anyone is interested in joining please email me and/or see the link at the top right of my sidebar for details.


All images by A Muse.
This wasn't the most original layout etc... but the sweet ladies I'm giving these to don't read my blog so hopefully they'll be impressed. The patterned paper is by SU (it's from last summer's mini catalog -- I can't remember the name of it!). For the celery grosgrain I just tied a knot, trimmed the ends and glued it on top with a mini glue dot. Easy peasy.

Hope everyone had a great Monday and has a wonderful week ahead. For us, this week looks like it will give new meaning to the word hectic. Hopefully I can keep afloat not to mention sane ... and find some stamp time -- my mother's day stamps got here Saturday and they are just screaming to be used.

No comments: