Sunday, May 27, 2007

Challenge Four: Last Card.


All images by A Muse.
The patterned paper is by Scenic Route ... OMG their paper OMG! It's a pretty obvious card and I decorated Makenna very similar to the other card I did with her (stickles, glaze etc). The rhinestone at the top of her hat is by A Muse. I loved Mary's idea of using her with the balloon ... so festive! Also that Nichole Heady is so full of great ideas. She (and a ton of other folks) are selling preorders for the new marvy punches. She posted a terrific idea for what to do with the scalloped heart punch. Use it as paper corners!! I love this idea and sort of tweaked it -- as I don't have the heart punch nor do I see investing in it. Instead of the heart punch, I used two circles (SU's 3/4" punch), scored down the center and folded over the corner edges. I think it looks great. My only complaint is that it adds a lot of bulk (and the brads didn't help) to the corners so the top layer doesn't lay totally flat. But that's nit-picky ... my sweet friend, whom I am giving this to, won't care.

Happy Sunday all!

1 comment:

Kristina Lewis said...

I love this card! Darling!