Thursday, May 31, 2007

Challenge 5: #5

All images by A Muse.
This one was pretty quick too ... just took a while to cut out the fairy and find all the primas and rhinestone centers (the one on the biggest flower is a making memories brad, actually). I did the Scoopy trick with the circle punches as clouds. This time I used my ice blue chalk ink ... nervously. But it worked really well. Hooray! The sentiment is embossed with detail white EP and highlighted with stickles. I dotted stardust stickles all over the card to look like fairy dust ... heh heh, awwww yeah, it looks awesome!


Here's a little close up of the fairy ... I cut her out (the star separately) and glued her down using some glue dots (tricky work with the small parts). I bent her wings outward for dimension.
(OK. I know! Either the fairy is flying backwards to "grow" the flowers or forwards to "shrink" them. OR, as is my usual tendency ... none of my cards are ever flawless! So, I accidentally did the flowers in the wrong order. Oops. Guess if the card was "perfect", I couldn't use my mantra, "handmade with love" as justification for booboo's!)

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

soooo pretty! Love your cards!

Tisha said...

Love it - I never would have thought about her being "backwards" - she's just perfect!