Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The good, the bad, the cased & the unbloggable ...




This one I cased the color combo from Debbie Olsen (apricot and regal rose). I am really struggling with layout. I think it's time to put my money where my mouth is and do what I've been saying I should do which is do the sketch challenges on SCS. There's an Amuse mini dot in the middle of the big flower. The ribbon is from Seattle (the Amuse store, maybe) ... sorry. It totally rocks the regal rose and I wish I had about 25 yds of it.



I cased myself on this one. I needed another one and it turned out well so I wanted to post the one successful card I made tonight. The prego lady is from Stamping Bella, the sentiment is a Mike's $1 (by ????) stamp, and the paper (au chocolate, celery & vanilla) and swirl (doodle this/that?)behind the gal are SU!



The gal is Emmybella from Stamping Bella, the oval is from Amuse and the paper (Spring flowers, close to cocoa, white) and happy (PD&P) stamp is from SU! There's an Amuse microdot bling in her hair. LOVE those.



This is the unsatisfying card from last night. I used the Amuse acrylic "u" and the rest of the sentiment is from sweet on you from SU! The ink is rouge and chestnut roan clear box chalk ink. I really like that stuff. The polka dot paper is from SU also. What the hey did I do wrong here??? I really liked the idea of the main image but the layout just kept getting worse every step of the way. I'll have to try again.


OK, it's officially too late for me to be awake. Nightie night.

No comments: