Thursday, October 12, 2006

What a difference a day makes ...

Strangely neither of the kids napped yesterday (again) but it was a much better day. We had PT and Missypants rocked it (again). We also had a little b'day get together for one of our friends boys. As a parent of a toddler, it is amazing to me the level of craziness with which you can become accustomed and still hold a conversation. Anyway it was a lot of fun.

Today I'm expecting one to two packages of STAMPING SWAG!! Hurry hurry Mr postman and Mr brown. I cannot wait. I'm "craftin' with my homeys" this weekend and have many many projects to work on. Plus the husband is nearing the finish line on my rockin' new stampin'/craft space so I'm really looking forward to moving in and organizing it. I'll post pics when it's complete. Yeah!!! I hope I can post some of my craftiwork on here as well. Not to bore anyone or try to compete with any of the super talented craftibloggers linked to the right, but it'll be fun to share.

Alright, gotta get ready and start the day.

No comments: